Class Teacher (2 Vacancies)
Mount Pellon Primary Academy wish to appoint two outstanding practitioners to have responsibility for a Year 1 class and a Year 5 class.
Start Date: Required as soon as possible
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract until 31/08/19
We are looking for a candidate to join our excellent Team who:
- Has enthusiasm, commitment and a positive outlook
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
- Is committed to providing challenge and opportunity for our children
- Who has the drive and interpersonal skills to work with staff, children, parents and other stakeholders
- Is inspiring, energetic and creative
- Who can contribute to the culture of excellence in our Academy
In return, we can offer:
- Collaborative working with a friendly, experienced, enthusiastic and committed team
- Happy, friendly children who are keen to learn
- Key opportunities for professional/personal development
- An academy that is committed to pupil and staff wellbeing
- A supportive Governing Body
- The chance to be part of our exciting journey
Mount Pellon Primary Academy is part of Northern Education Trust group of Academies. It is a friendly, vibrant and lively place where our children are enthusiastic learners, well-motivated and encouraged to think for themselves. They have the potential to be the best, so we need a staff team who can provide them with the world class education they deserve.
The Academy has made rapid progress during the past 2 years and outcomes are significantly improving. Teaching and support are strong, attendance and behaviour are good, and the academy now evaluates itself as good.
Mount Pellon Primry Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced disclosure check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed and encouraged; please contact Rhia Lansbury-Palmer on [email protected] to arrange. If you would like us to send or email you an application pack, please contact the school office on 01422 349618 or email [email protected]